I love taking pictures of people from all walks of life, I strive to capture a natural 'real' image of you and/or you friends and family.
I like to shoot where people are most comfortable, I seem to get the best results starting in your home and then moving outside (weather permitting) to a local park or in your garden.
How it works
1. If you like what I do and are looking to book a session the best thing to do is give me a call (phone number is on the contact page) I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, I'll have some too as I'll be keen to get to know you and what you are after. During this call we can set a date for the session.
2. We'll stay in constant contact through e-mail discussing ideas for the shoot.
3. I'll normally call you the day before the shoot just to recap and run through a plan for the session.
4. I'll normally turn up 15-20mins early for the session for a cuppa and a chat. I really need to get to know you and your friends/family at this point, this will also go a long way to putting you all at ease for the session.
5. We'll probably get a bit 'daft' for 1-2 hours in front of the camera. :-P
6. About a week later we'll meet again and go through the final edited images, these are then given to you on a shiny usb drive for you to use however you see fit.
With this package their are no hidden extras! I will not charge you for each image you want after, you get all the good ones.
All this and a load of timeless memories.